Free Printable Father's Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Catamenia Gift Wrap


Father's Day is tomorrow in addition to if you're similar me, yous may bring forgot gift wrap. Whenever that happens I instruct to live on on the estimator in addition to brand my own. I loved this combination of vintage whale illustrations I came across at the Biodiversity Library, in addition to and hence I combined them into a fun gift roll pattern. When I come across pictures of whales, it reminds me of the sorry things happening to them because of climate change. Fun fact: Our friend @erinbonifero of @collagecollage but visited an exhibition going on at the Royal Ontario Museum correct forthwith virtually them. And in addition to hence this to pay homage to these mysterious, beautiful mammals.  (It equally good makes a cute print)!




I've equally good matched it upward amongst a petty dark gingham - but because it reminds me of 1 of Earl's bag squares in addition to I liked how they went together.  To download the papers, notice the links afterward these images.







To download the printable gift wrap:

Click HERE for the whale gift roll (8.5 x 11" paper)
Click HERE for the dark gingham gift roll (8.5 x 11" paper)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel