Field Trip: Framing Prints


Last twelvemonth I was given a beautiful (and quite large) fine fine art photograph past times Vancouver lensman Janis Nicolay. It has to live 1 of my favorite pieces of hers together with I finally made a trip to our local Michael's store to become it framed.  I also took along 2 other favorite shroud prints from Australian artist, Kate Banzai that accept also been sitting around waiting to live framed.  It's been a spell since I lastly had a slice professionally framed together with thence the sense was rather interesting together with I idea worth sharing.


I loved their Custom Framing Visualizer where when you lot convey inwards the slice you lot wishing to frame, the professional person framer photographs it together with thence uploads the paradigm to their Visualizer to demo you lot what your slice could hold off similar inwards the frame together with matting you lot chose.  This is super helpful!  I went for a elementary white on white for Janis' photograph alongside a woods white frame together with metallic white frames for the screenprints.

While waiting I couldn't assistance merely bring out everything placed thence neatly inwards their workroom, thence I snapped a few.



In representative you're thinking of framing something soon, here's a combat of helpful info. I didn't realize the deviation betwixt drinking glass qualities (so live certain to enquire to run into their samples) it's pretty enlightening! Also, the mouldings together with mats selection is pretty insane, I couldn't believe what in that location was to pick out from (over 500 mouldings, 480 dissimilar mat choices together with seventy novel moulding together with l novel mat designs). They also offering custom cutting mirrors which I idea was practiced to know, along alongside extras similar LED gallery lights together with engraving.

Check dorsum alongside me adjacent calendar week when I pick upward my finished pictures!  Can't hold off to run into them!  

This postal service was sponsored past times Michael's.  Visit Michaels.com for custom framing data together with inspiration.  This calendar week Michael's has a pretty amazing offering on custom framing.  See below or in-store  for details.





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel