Q+A Amongst Renée Anne


Today nosotros invited Renée Bouffard-McManus of Renée Anne to bring together us for a piffling Q+A session. Renée's piece of employment has a storybook experience I notice alongside soft H2O coloured images of painterly landscapes, woodland animals, insects in addition to birds.  Here's our interview.

Tell us a piffling flake well-nigh you. Where did you lot develop or written report in addition to what led you lot to the path you lot currently are on?
I'm inward my early on thirties in addition to married to my childhood sweetheart. We get got 2 immature boys in addition to they perish along us busy. Currently, nosotros alive inward Sault Ste Marie, Ontario which is a edge town inward Northern Ontario where Lake Superior in addition to Lake Huron meet. Both my hubby in addition to I were born in addition to raised inward Northern Ontario.




I'm a self-taught artist. Since I was a immature daughter I was ever loved drawing in addition to crafting. I began to pigment alongside watercolor well-nigh fifteen years agone but got to a greater extent than serious well-nigh my piece of employment inward 2008 when I opened my Etsy shop. From my master copy piece of employment I brand reproduction prints in addition to newspaper goods. I get got a pocket-sized upstairs studio inward our house; it's a perfect infinite for what I postulate correct straightaway in addition to I dear that I tin piece of employment from home.


What's your psyche focus currently and/or how would you lot depict your electrical current pattern aesthetic?
Currently I'm focusing on refining my work. My pattern aesthetic is for the most component inspired past times uncomplicated natural beauty in addition to past times the fragile character of memory. My piece of employment is quite nostalgic but also chic in addition to eclectic.

Love your piece of employment - tin you lot explicate that pattern process?
My piece of employment starts alongside painting. I pigment from my ain photographs or from memory. I pigment lonely in addition to oft piece listening to music. Once I get got a ikon I scan it in addition to lay it onto newspaper goods, similar cards, garlands in addition to cupcake toppers. I've ever loved the thought of using my piece of employment on something that tin essentially live on functional art. I design, print, cutting in addition to get together my newspaper goods inward my piffling studio. I accept bully attention inward making certain that the materials I utilisation for my piece of employment are of high quality. For example, I essay out rare, i of a kind, vintage ribbon for my garlands in addition to utilisation lovely 100% post-consumer bill of fare newspaper for my newspaper goods.

What designers/makers/architects, etc exercise you lot await upward to, are influenced past times or inspire you?
I similar to perish along upward alongside interior pattern coming out of Canada in addition to the U.K every bit good every bit French Republic in addition to oft my piece of employment is influenced past times this.

My mother, aunt in addition to uncle's artwork get got greatly influenced my work. They taught me how to draw, mix color in addition to live on innovative alongside my art.

Since I am from Northern Ontario, I get got been greatly inspired past times in addition to await upward to the Group of Seven, particularly since the landscapes that inspired them are the same that inspire me.

A few other artists that inspire me:
Bobbie Burgers (painter/her luscious utilisation of color in addition to size inward her work) http://www.bobbieburgers.com
Robert-Ralph Carmichael (local painter/his landscapes in addition to the fact that he makes all of his ain frames - his piece of employment is featured on the Canadian i dollar coin)

Carolyn Gavin (artist/designer/founder at Ecojot newspaper products)
http://www.ecojot.com/index.php


Where else exercise you lot trace inspiration from?
I'm stirred past times themes of nature like, birds, butterflies, lakes in addition to skies every bit good every bit childhood memories in addition to the character of retentivity inward general. I am moved past times treasured times of family, abode in addition to dear but also moments of loss in addition to sickness inward low-cal of the former. These themes of remembrance are most oft communicated inward my piece of employment through images of nature in addition to items similar bits of lace in addition to paper.



Any sneak peeks or plans you lot tin part of novel or hereafter things on the go?
I am planning on expanding my newspaper goods business to live on fifty-fifty to a greater extent than political party in addition to occasion friendly. There volition live on to a greater extent than intentional piece of employment focusing on bridal in addition to infant showers in addition to children's birthdays every bit good every bit continuing to pigment to a greater extent than watercolors for the home. I also simply took photos of about sugariness migrating saltation birds in addition to I programme to pigment them soon.

Thanks Renée!  Find Renée Anne online:

Shop : http://reneeanne.etsy.com/
Blog : http://reneeanneblog.blogspot.ca/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/reneeanneart
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reneeanneart

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel