Q+A Alongside Puur Anders


Today's Q+A takes us to the Netherlands to interview Miranda van Dijk of Puur Anders. I've admired Puur Anders for a few years now, amongst her beautiful textile flowers as well as leaves that she applies photographs to, readymade or custom ordered. Such a precious gift to plow over for Mother's Day, a bride, a grad, fifty-fifty yourself. Here's her bio as well as answers to some of our questions.

Bio:
I was born inwards 1976 inwards a minor hamlet close Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Nowadays I alive inwards a larger hamlet nearby my hometown amongst my married adult man as well as our boy of 3. In 2008 I started Puur Anders, a styling as well as blueprint studio. Puur Anders way pure as well as dissimilar inwards Dutch.

Tell us a petty chip nigh you. Where did yous develop or written report as well as what led yous to the path yous currently are on?
I’ve studied Tourism as well as economic science later high schoolhouse as well as worked every bit a pr-advisor for a banking venture for several years. I quit my 24-hour interval project when I started studying Interior Styling. It was great, the inventiveness as well as conceptual working! Finally I constitute what I was looking for all these years. I thought. But what I loved most was the creating process. And doing something of my ain as well as non working for a company. Now I hollo upward I’m to a greater extent than an independent creative soul than a stylist, but thus I didn’t realized that. Between the schoolhouse assignments I’d already created the floor concept ‘Abandoned yesteryear Nature’ nigh the final adult woman on basis who is abandoned yesteryear Mother Nature. For this concept I crocheted nighttime condom blossom jewelry. I started selling these items on markets as well as galleries as well as Puur Anders was coming to live.




What's your primary focus currently and/or how would yous depict your electrical flow blueprint aesthetic?
Today I’m working on my collection Hidden Memories. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 collection of leaves as well as flowers printed amongst vintage photographs. It is inspired yesteryear the connecter betwixt nature as well as humankind. Somehow it has ever been an consequence inwards my work.
Although I brand leaves as well as flowers amongst my ain pictures constitute on Etsy as well as fleamarkets, my primary focus is custom work. I similar that a lot, working on an lodge amongst a customer’s photo. Photographs are of import memories as well as making a leafage or blossom of it is really worthwhile.

Love your operate - tin yous explicate that blueprint process?
Ideas ever popular upward when it is tranquillity inwards my head. So I ever deport a notebook amongst me. It is sum of ideas sometimes amongst a elementary drawing or a clipping from a magazine. Some ideas volition rest at that topographic point until I’ve constitute fourth dimension for it or an thought how to create it. Most of the fourth dimension I create got to maiden off amongst the stuff correct away. So I tin constitute out whether it industrial plant or not. Last yr I’ve noticed I create got to postal service my experiments on social media (facebook as well as blog) to teach some comments on it. Positive reactions are such a boost for my operate process.




What designers/makers/architects, etc practise yous await upward to, are influenced yesteryear or inspire you?

I teach inspired yesteryear thus many wonderful designers, photographers, makers as well as bloggers. I similar dreamy as well as poetic operate a lot. On my weblog I part my inspiration. Here are some sites.

Barbara Munsel http://barbaramunsel.com/
Lyndie Dourth http://lyndiedourtheworks.blogspot.fr/
Frieda Mellema http://www.lab71.nl/
Humanoid http://www.humanoid.nl/
Kirstie van Noort http://www.kirstievannoort.nl/
Mady Dooijes http://anabundanceof.blogspot.nl/



Where else practise yous line inspiration from?
Everywhere! Nature, citylife as well as merely to a greater extent than or less the corner. I’ve constitute a beautiful leafage lately. It was merely on my doorstep. Pinterest, blogs as well as facebook are also really inspiring!

Any sneak peeks or plans yous tin part of novel or hereafter things on the go?

Well, I’m working on a lot of novel flowers for framing or to seat inwards a vase. My dream is to brand a whole bouquet amongst retention flowers as well as branches. Or decorating a hymeneals amongst my work.
And on my ain site (in Dutch) I opened my Mooie Momenten Tuin, which way ‘Garden of Beautiful Moments’. It is a digital garden where I part the stories behind the flowers as well as leaves I’ve made for my customers as well as myself. I desire it to move a garden of inspiration as well as sum of memories where yous tin wander around. It is a identify for celebrating as well as cherishing the beautiful moments inwards life, similar marriage, nativity as well as holidays, but also a identify for goodbyes as well as memories of people who aren’t hither anymore. Cherishing them.

It is a maiden off as well as I permit it grow wild as well as peaceful at the same time. I don’t know where it volition accept me, but I similar the thought of beingness inspired or moved yesteryear the stories I remove heed of my customers.
The garden on my site is inwards Dutch, but I’ve opened an English linguistic communication version too: http://gardenofbeautifulmoments.blogspot.nl/

Thanks Miranda.  Visit Puur Anders online:

Website: www.puuranders.nl
Shop : www.puuranders.etsy.com
as well as at at marketplace.poppytalk.com/author/puur-anders/



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel