Field Trip | Framing Prints (The Reveal)


Last calendar week I dropped off a few prints to instruct framed at  here), together with later picking them upwards over the weekend, it's straightaway bring out time.   I honey them together with then much!  I chose uncomplicated white forest together with white metallic frames. And because of their modern setting, I felt they didn't require matting.  I haven't had fourth dimension to actually intend where to hang them —I'm a chip afraid to punch holes into E's beautiful drywall work.  So for straightaway I thin them temporarily till nosotros detect the best house to hang them.  I desire to hang the impress from Janis Nicolay inwards our dining room, merely since nosotros don't own got a tabular array or credenza yet, I've placed it on a temporary shelf I built amongst a twosome pieces of mdf nosotros bought to construct shelves for the laundry room.  And the other ii that I had framed are shroud prints past times Australian artist, Kate Banzai.  I've placed them inwards a higher house the pianoforte for now, merely intend they volition hold out going inwards our hallway 1 time nosotros complete painting.  Let's accept a look!







This post was sponsored past times Michael's.  Visit Michaels.com for custom framing data together with their novel weblog The Glue String for inspiration!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel